My Life Verse....

My Life Verse....

Monday, May 23, 2016

Been too busy to write, and that's just not right...

The title of this says it all... I have been too busy to write (at least in my old habits of blogging capacity). I miss it. Writing has always been a release for me. It has been something that I have found to be such a stress relief, and in the midst of living in Los Angeles, working and being out of the house 60 hours a week, and the past several months adding on to this lifestyle by planning a wedding... the time to write hasn't been there.

I am not complaining, not by any means. I have taken on so much this year and a lot of good and a lot of things continuing... and a lot of new things. Since blogging last, I think my life has leaped and bound.

I got into a relationship with my Los Angeles best friend and two years later just about we are tying the knot in July! It has been a great new chapter that has no end. God is good in how He has been at the foundation of the relationship and the decisions we make are never met without prayer and bringing them before God. We have gone through the pre-marital, a marriage prep class, a young married group bible study and retreat, and taking in all the tools we can to be better prepared... as much as one can.

This early Spring I took on something to call my own... my own business. This business has allowed me to take on social media marketing and growing a team. I am able to do this currently with my full time job and all through social media. Building relationships and sharing products I love already and run by a Christian couple and my entire team is full of loving and encouraging people. It has been a blessing to share and bring this business to so many I know who needed something. It has blessed us with extra money as we plan the wedding and been great using the health and wellness products.

Last year I took on a job out of telecom in staffing and recruiting. I have learned so much about myself this past year including what I like, don't like, and what I want and don't want. It has stretched me so much and out of my comfort zone on so many levels.

After years of challenges, blood tests, and doctor visits and consults.... I am shown to have slight hypothyroidism. After the wedding begins the journey of getting with an integrative medicine specialist to begin healing and hopefully getting my body into remission.

Wow...... just those 4 things show a busy 2 years since last blogging. I think for those who follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook that you have seen it all well documented, especially as I utilize Instagram to track "life in pictures". I now look towards getting back into blogging and there have been so many times I have had opinions to share or insight with the craziness going on with the election, the horrible things in our world with terrorist attacks and the attack on the Christian community. Perhaps once this wedding business is over I can go back to being regularly committed..... that is the hope and prayer.

No comments: